Get Kettle Corn Auto-stirrer with lowest price. high quality Product and top trusted online store in the USA, you are coming to the right place. Itâs a excellent Product and we are absolutely recommend it!
Description :
Looking for a quality affordable auto-stir for your kettle corn popper? We have been in the kettlecorn business for five years now, and was looking for a way to solve some of the problems associated with it:, 1. I was tired of suiting up in heavy leathers on hot days to protect myself from rockets. Solution- Now I can pop in shorts and a T-shirt because the SP-1s lids keep the popcorn in the popper. 2. I don't know about you but I'm not getting any younger and every year its getting harder to keep the pace. Solution- Now the SP-1 does the hard part for you. 3. Generators. When I go to an event I like to try to enjoy it while I'm working. I decided I was not going to be a part of that. Solution- the SP-1 runs off a 12 volt car battery or deep cycle. I pop at the local farmers market for weeks on a charge. Now that's reducing your carbon footprint. 4.Features :
- Work safer. No more getting burnt by hot kernals.
- Saves money.
- Light weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment